Strategy Execution: How Top Companies Get Ahead of the Competition and Stay There
An excellent article about characteristics that set top companies apart.
Leaders in top-performing companies appear to be particularly capable in five key areas.
- Managing Paradoxes
- Change Management
- Model behaviors that support the change.
- Have realistic objectives and milestones.
- Don’t underestimate the resources required.
- Maintain enthusiasm and excitement among employees.
- Practice Participative Leadership
- Lead by Example
- Work Effectively Across Organizational Boundaries